An important aspect of our business is understanding your needs and developing solutions that work. Your success is really important to us.
Even if the right solution is best provided by another company, we’ll let you know. Rest assured that we will handle, warehouse and transport your products as if they were our own. Plus, we provide that extra level of service and protection by transporting the majority of your products on our equipment or that of trusted safe and professional carriers.
Vintners Logistics offers you a wide-range of logistics and value-added services specifically developed to make your wine product handling challenges easier.
- Empty bin and wine grape transportation from vineyard to the winery
- Bulk tank wine transportation
- Bottled wine transportation local, regional or national
- Full and empty wine barrel transportation. For full barrels we utilize custom wedges and straps to ensure your barrel and wine arrives safe and sound.
- Bottled wine warehousing
- Product consolidation and cross docking to help reduce transportation costs
- Direct-to-consumer fulfillment
These services are delivered by Vintners Logistics staff, hired and trained to live our corporate values. They are dedicated to customer service. You’ll experience a positive difference working with us — from the company owners, managers, sales and office staff and drivers.
Need to keep close tabs on your product and shipments? Vintners Logistics offers you secure, real-time inventory and shipment tracking, available online 24/7. Want to check your Cabernet inventory levels while meeting with a distributor in New York? The information is as close as your smartphone. Want to check on the location of a shipment and wonder which driver will deliver it? The answers are as close as your mobile device or computer. Need to place a wine order or transportation request after hours or on the weekend? If you can get online, we can get it done, or give us a call anytime at 509.783.5544.
Vintners Logistics lets you focus on the art of wine making. We will focus on logistics.